Monday, July 25, 2016

Papertrey Ink Stamp Affaire - Gilded in Gold

I'm back after a little hiatus. It's Papertrey Ink's annual Stamp Affair event and I just had to join in all the fun!  I wasn't feeling the mood to create for awhile but PTI's Stamp Affaire is just what I needed to fix that. Sometimes you just have to force yourself to sit down and start stamping and then usually you can get back into it. So that's what I did!

My first projects were for Gilded in Gold with Danielle Flanders. For my little notecards I used the Don't Forget to Write kit and Bitty Bouquets.  I used the gold leaf on the letter M and the "thanks" and "hello". The scroll image was embossed with Queen's Gold Embossing powder by Ranger which matched the Gold leaf really well. I loved using the Liquid Gold Leaf and I'll be using that more in the future!





Thanks for taking a look!
Judi






1 comment: