Sunday, August 21, 2016

Papertrey Ink Create Along With Us August 2016

Hello there! I'm participating in Papertrey Ink's  Create Along with Us Challenge August 2016. The card I've chosen as my inspiration is this one by Betsy Veldman:


And here's my card:


I've retaken and updated all these photos in better light so please ignore this next photo. (I think I can't remove it because then the link would go away?)


I loved how Betsy stamped her sentiment on the striped banner! For the background I used the reverse stenciling technique from a previous Make It Monday.  I had lots of fun playing with this technique!

Speaking of Make It Monday, here's a few cards a made for MIM #257 Sentiment Strip grounding and didn't get posted in time.  I've been feeling really lazy about doing blog posts lately.





Thanks for coming by!
Judi

1 comment: