Saturday, August 27, 2016

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #258 Cover Plate Tags

I'm playing along with Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday #258 Cover Plate Tags. Laurie Willison showed us how to make tags using our cover plate dies. What a great idea that I hadn't thought of doing before!

Instead of a tag, I first made a card using this concept and the new Scallops Cover Plate.  I love how these came out when I cut them with the scalloped Monthly Moments Journal Card 2 die. 




I used the reverse of the cut out to make a Christmas tag along with Instant Photo Holidays and Snowflake Flurries stamp sets. I purchased these sets right before they went into the Vault this year. I'm going to love having them to use for Christmas tags!


I made another tag using the Parisian Doily die which isn't exactly a cover plate, but I was inspired to cut it down and use it on a tag, too!  I also used Tremendous Treats: Christmas for this one.



Then I made some Halloween tags using the Modern Cross Quilt Cover Plate along with Tremendous Treats: Halloween.



I loved this Make It Monday!  Thanks Laurie, for a great way to expand the uses for our dies!

Thanks for coming by!
Judi

2 comments:

  1. WOW...what a fabulous collection of tags Judi! I love them all but especially the Halloween ones...they are just so bright and fun! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with marcia- the colouring on ur die cuts is fab too.

    ReplyDelete