Friday, November 25, 2016

PTI November 2016 Blog Hop

Such amazing inspiration for Papertrey Ink's November 2016 Blog Hop! 


Aren't those colors gorgeous!  I had lots of fun playing! First I was inspired by the gold polka dots on a hawaiian shores background.


I used the Vintage Ornaments II set with just one color on each ornament. I stamped the pine branches from Holiday Greens on Limeade Ice cardstock and then brushed a little Pinefeather in the center of each diecut to add depth. I dug some gold threads out of my collection of needlepoint fibers to hang the ornaments. The sentiment is stamped on vellum.


I created another card with the Vintage Ornaments II set.  A little bit simpler with no die cutting.  I love how versatile this set is and how you can apply color in different ways to the ornaments. I added some sequins and a strip of stickles to the left side of the card.




My first attempt at stamping had a little stamping boo boo so I used it for a tag. I used a die from Post & Parcel for my tag. It's my new favorite die for tags right now!


And last I created a card with Gifts of the Season. I did lots of masking on the gifts and then I colored some of the gifts with copics to add a little more color. 


Thanks for stopping by to take a look!
Lots of beautiful cards to see on the hop!
Judi

11 comments:

  1. Your projects are fantastic! You've been busy!! Your tags are so pretty, but I think my favorite is your second card with the white background. It truly has a vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judi, your cards are amazing! I adore your big gold polka dots! And those ornaments...they look fabulous on all your projects. I love that you turned your "boo boo" into a tag...such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a great post! I love the way you have used the colors on all the cards and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! These are all fantastic! Great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, all of your cards/tags are beautiful and colorful! I think I need to get that Vintage Ornaments set, it's so realistic looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderfully vibrant projects- love the overlapping stamped ornaments

    ReplyDelete
  7. You put the rest of us to shame with all your outstanding works of art, Judi! Each one is more fabulous than the one before, but I especially love your second card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful array of cards! You were amazing at capturing the inspiration picture in each of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a wonderful group of cards/tags to inspire! So much dimension on your first one with the popped up layers - and your tags are bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judi, I am in awe looking at your beautiful post with so many gorgeous designs and enjoyed seeing how you were inspired. Now I think I need those ornaments. Stunning cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Judi, this has been my Most very favourite stop on the hop today. You've treated us to four fabulous projects and I love them all. Could not choose a favourite. Love your colours. Love your designs. P.S. Thank you for the tip on using the die from Post & Parcel as a tag. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't used anything from that kit except for the stencils.

    ReplyDelete