Sunday, December 4, 2016

PTI Make It Monday #268 Double Layer Tags

It's time to make some Holiday Tags with Dawn McVey over at Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday #268 Double Layer Tags. 

When Dawn mentioned that her family will sometimes write the recipients names in pencil so that they can reuse the tags I was inspired to create some reuseable tags. 
So my second layer became a top piece to write the To/From. We can save the bottom part to reuse and put on a new top To/From layer. Not sure if we will actually do this, but I thought I'd give it a try! 

I made a whole bunch of tags! I started with Candy Cane Christmas and used a Tremendous Tags Die for the top circle tag. The bottom layer is Tag Sale #10.

Then I used Christmas Critters and Cozy Christmas and used a Big Ticket Die cut as the top layer. The bottom layer is Monthly Moments Journal Card #6. 


Next I had fun with Friendship Jars Holiday Fillers...


and some more tickets.


I just couldn't stop lol!


These are fun and addicting!


I might just have to make some more!
Thanks for taking a look!
Judi





No comments:

Post a Comment