Monday, February 20, 2017

Papertrey Ink's 10th Anniversary Celebrations 2012-2016

Still celebrating along with Papertrey Ink for their 10th Anniversary!  I wanted to create a card for each year but I've only made it from 2007 through 2013 so far. 2007 to 2011 are on my previous blog post.


2013
Maile Belle's card inspired me to take out one of my stitching dies. I love the layout that she used for her card.



I used the Stitched Folk Flower Die for my card.



2012
I love the bold simplicity of Keeway Tsao's card using Sentiment Signs.


I used the same stamp set and Keeway's watercolor painting technique over each phrase.  I like it when the watercolors run together so I let them flow together in a few spots. Of course I had to add more embellishments.  I wish I could just leave things alone and keep things simple like Keeway did on her card. 


No time for 2014, 2015 or 2016. Sad face. I'll try to add some more cards to this post later to complete the 10 year celebration.

Thanks for coming by!
Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment