Sunday, February 5, 2017

PTI Make it Monday #274: Pattern Play with Die Cut Silhouettes

Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday #274 is with Lexi Daly this week.  She has us using patterned paper and die cutting to create our cards.

Here's what I came up with:


I used Strawberry Patch stamp set which I recently purchased.  I just love those strawberries! The papers are Bitty Dots and Leaf Prints.  I still haven't received my big January Sale order of papers. Well it's not that big lol.  I was quite restrained and I'm sure I'll wish that I had purchased more!


My next card uses Life is Beautiful butterflies, and Bitty Dots, Leaf Prints and Chicken Scratch papers.





Thanks for coming by!
Judi

3 comments:

  1. two great cards! i love the mix of patterns and colors on both of them. thanks for playing make it monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Judi, you were on a roll with mixing patterned papers. Both cards are gorgeous. I thought of using butterflies, too, but the design wasn't coming to me. Going to PIn yours though for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I only got 3 paper pads & feel the same way--probably should have gotten more--haha!

    ReplyDelete