Saturday, September 3, 2016

Make it Monday Ombre Cluster Stamping

Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday Challenge #259 is Ombre Cluster Stamping with Dawn McVey.  I've created a card using Leaf Prints stamp set. The colors I used are Scarlet Jewel, Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet and Pale Peony.



My next card has nothing to do with Ombre stamping but I thought I'd post it anyway.  I've been playing with Kay's new Stylized Autumn set and here's what I've created.  Love this set! Those leaves are fabulous and I think I will get a lot of use out of them!



Thanks for coming by to take a look!
Judi

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Judi, your cards are gorgeous! I LOVE the colors you chose for the ombre stamping, those leaves are perfect! Yes, I also bought Kay's set I could not resist that fox! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ombre cluster stamping is fabulous ! Wow, these colors rocks.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your leaves are a gorgeous color combination and one I never thought to use. Just made a note of them for future use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Cluster Stamping! Love the colors you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally in love with your ombre cluster card and the leaves...absolutely beautiful in those colors! And your Stylized Autumn card is just too cute...I need to find the time to go play with my set too as that fox is calling my name!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous color combo for your leaf clusters, Judi. I love your card and I'm pinning it. Another beauty using Kay's new stamp set and dies!

    ReplyDelete