Sunday, December 11, 2016

PTI Make It Monday #269 Embossed and Outlined Backgrounds

Here's my last minute entry to Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday #269 Embossed and Outlined Backgrounds challenge. This was a fun technique that I'll have to remember to use again! It really makes the images pop! For my first card I created a wreath with Tiny Treats: Christmas and embossed it with white embossing powder.  I added some sparkle with gold stickles and a die cut 'happy' in gold adhesive paper. 



For my second card I again used Tiny Treats: Christmas for an all over background and the new Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical die. I cut one side of the large scalloped rectangle and turned it around to cut the other edge and mounted that on a card that is cut slightly larger than an standard A2 card. I used the smaller scalloped rectangle to frame the sentiment. The stickles on the holly berries aren't dry yet but I was running out of light to take my picture!



Thanks for taking a look!
Judi



I

1 comment: