Wednesday, January 25, 2017

PTI January 2017 Blog Hop

Nicole Heady has given us a fabulous inspiration photo for Papertrey Ink's January Blog HopThis one is definitely inspiring! 

My first card uses the new Fresh Bouquet stamp set which I love!


I dug Vintage Labels out of my supplies which I hadn't used in awhile!  The sentiment is from Floral Sketches. Background paper is Lovely Lady + White Basics Paper.  Oh how I wish I had purchased more of this during the big sale but now it is out of stock. I really loved the Color + White patterned paper packs and I'm sad that they aren't going to be around any more. I was inspired by Kay Miller to add some white dots to the flowers. Oh and look, I just noticed that I forgot the white on the little berries at the top! I'll go fix that...



Next, I used mostly the same elements and added the new Inspired: Love die. The sentiment on this one comes from With All My Heart.




My next card drifts away from the colors in the inspiration photo and uses the new Lilac Grace which I love! I edged the heart and the striped background with a black copic marker. The striped background stamp is from Simon Says Stamp.




My final card again uses the same elements while varying the colors. The sentiment on this one is also from With All My Heart.



Thanks for coming by!
Judi
 

16 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful! so much variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards! The black and pink is so striking and I really like how you added the frame in all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi...you are an amazing card maker. ALL of them are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your cards are a feast for the eyes. I love all your color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, these are all stunning! Love the new set the way you used it, and ALL your cards are an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...I want to CASE ALL of your cards Judi! Every one of them is a work of art!! All those beautiful stripes and the gorgeous flowers...you definitely aced this challenge!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your cards are so beautiful!! What a fun, creative day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just beautiful! So many projects... a very bountiful day in your craft room! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All four are beautiful, Judi, and can see how you were inspired. Aren't those cookies delightful? Very striking image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your collection of cards and use of that stamp set Fresh Bouquet. They
    re all so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You totally rocked this challenge and is it bad if I say the one with the pink background is my favourite? Because it is. But all of them are lovely. P.S. Thanks for showing me ways to use that Fresh Bouquet set; I've really been struggling with it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all gorgeous! I need this stamp set...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow--love your bouquets--each one is gorgeous! Terrific cards!

    ReplyDelete