Sunday, April 3, 2016

Papertrey Ink MIM #244 Score Lines

Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday #244 features using scoring lines as a design element on your cards. Something I hadn't thought of doing before!

It's difficult to photograph the score lines, so I hope you can see them.



I'm still obsessed with stitching on my cards from PTI's March Blog Hop, so I've incorporated it into my card for this Make it Monday challenge. I used a Soft Stone card base and embossed the sentiment in gold.  I used some gold thread in the stitching, too!

I can't seem to stop the stitching. An intervention might be needed.  See what I mean...


These are all stitched on cardstock only.  I haven't even started on the felt yet.  That will be next. 

Thanks for coming by to take a look!
Judi


5 comments:

  1. What a striking stitched card, Judi! You have been a stitching fool, and I'm envious. Never got hooked on that craft for some reason even though I used to cross stitch eons ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely stitched cards! What a perfect way to add scoring too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went through your blog. You are a fabulous card maker. I'm so glad to have your cards as inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Donna!

      Delete