Sunday, February 14, 2016

Papertrey Ink 9th Anniversary Challenges

I'm playing catch-up with some entries for Papertrey Inks 9th Anniversary challenges.  I have cards for the Day 2 Dress Up Inspiration Challenge and Day 3 Grab and Craft Challenge.

I used this photo from Sundance catalog as my inspiration for the Dress Up Inspiration challenge.  I love the pink background with the gold and white print.


Here's what I created


I heat embossed white and gold on the Lovely Lady background paper and used PTI's Lovely Layers, Keep it Simple Frames and Think Big Favorites #22 stamp sets. 
  

Here's the card I created for the Day 3 Grab and Craft Challenge.  We were supposed to grab all our supplies in 5 minutes and then create our card.  I had most of these things on my craft desk as I had been working on some cards using PTI's Sweet Life stamp set.



Thanks for looking!




3 comments:

  1. Two more works of art here! Your style and choices are all stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eager to receive my Lovely Lady ink and card stock, especially after seeing this beautiful card. I love your color choices and layered dimensions on your thank-you card also.

    ReplyDelete