Saturday, February 20, 2016

Reverse Confetti's Sketch For You To Try


I made this card for Reverse Confetti's February Sketch For You To Try.  I really struggled with how to interpret the four circles on the rectangle so I finally ended up using more of a medallion motif using lots of different colored leaves cut from RC's Leafy Confetti Cuts.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment from RC's Labeled stamp set and outlined it with a white pen.



Thanks for taking a look!
Judi

Supplies 
Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Labeled
Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Ocean Mist, Limeade Ice, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, True Black
Ink:  Versamark
Dies:  Reverse Confetti Give Thanks Label, Stamped Note and Leafy Confetti Cuts
Other:  PTI Buttons and White embossing powder


1 comment:

  1. Judi, I think you came up with a great design based on that sketch. Here's to another great color combo. I'm sure some lucky friend will truly appreciate this!

    ReplyDelete