Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Papertrey Ink Sampler Square Challenge

It was lots of fun creating 9 different squares with different techniques to enter Papertrey Ink's Sampler Square Challenge for it's 2016 Anniversary celebrations.  Here's what I created:


My techniques from left to right, top to bottom:
1. Fussy cutting  2. Ombre stamping  3. Watercoloring over embossing
4. Plain stamping  5. Pigment ink  6. Heat embossing
7. Distress ink blended over embossed image.  8. Stamping off (twice)  9. Spritzing inked up stamp and then stamping.


I used Papertrey Ink Lovely Layers, and Happy Day stamp sets and Limitless Layers: Hearts dies.

I have lots of challenges that I still need to post my entries for.  This is so much fun!  Thanks for stopping by.

Judi



4 comments:

  1. Judi this is gorgeous! I love each square and the beautiful pinks and orange shades you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Judi! Great combination of techniques and colours for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sweet card! Love the designs for your nine patch card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 9 squares of techniques turned out just lovely. Great color choices, too, Judi.

    ReplyDelete