Friday, February 12, 2016

Papertrey Ink 9th Anniversary Fortune Teller Challenge

Hi everyone!  I made a card to enter into the Day 8: Color Pop Fortune Teller challenge at Papertrey Ink.  It was fun to make the little cootie catcher fortune teller!  I made tons of those when I was little and also when my daughter was little.


The colors my fortune picked were Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet and Royal Velvet.  I cheated a little and switched out Royal Velvet for Enchanted Evening.  Here's the card I made:



I used PTI's Petite Pots Anniversary set which I wavered about getting for a long time.  I'm so glad I finally ordered it.  I LOVE that bird so much and I really like the flowers and phrases too.  The stripes on the right side of the card are actually one of the flower pots that I repeated vertically.  That will be fun to use for lots of cards.  So if you are undecided about getting Petite Pots, I say you should get it.  Hurry though, it's only available for a few more days.  So excited to see what the new anniversary set will be!


8 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so adorable! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so adorable! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this! Happy everywhere I look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The bird on the banner is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another winner in my book! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that color combo...I'm going to have to try it. And, that sweet little bird sitting on your banner flag overlooking those gorgeous flowers is an awesome addition!

    ReplyDelete