Sunday, February 7, 2016

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #238


I made this card to enter into Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday challenge #238: Valentine Ombre Stamping.  This is my first effort at uploading a photo to the blog so I'm not sure how it's going to go.  I'm a little (lot) out of my element here!

I stamped the background with PTI's Polka Dot Basics III. I watercolored the heart with an ombre look and die cut with PTI Limitless layers hearts dies.  The sentiments are from PTI Happy Day Stamp set.  I added some sparkle with gold heat embossing.




Thanks for taking a look!




2 comments:

  1. Great card and great job on getting to know blogger. It'll get easier as time goes on. You're doing great and I'm loving your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging, Judi! I remember so well taking the plunge myself. This is a beautiful Valentine!

    ReplyDelete