Friday, February 19, 2016

Papertrey Ink MIM #239 Customizing Patterned Paper


Papertrey Ink's  Make it Monday Challenge for this week is to Customize your Patterned Paper.  I used the bold diagonal stripe from the Lovely Lady and White Basics Patterned Paper.  I added some kraft stripes with my PTI Plaid Builder stamp set.


What a great technique this is!  Thanks Lizzie and PTI for showing this to us!  The addition of the kraft color to the background really helps tie it in with the colors used on the card.


Supplies 
Stamps:  PTI Fall Florals, Plaid Builder and Think Big Favorites #22
Paper:  PTI Kraft, White, Lovely Lady & White Basics
Ink:  PTI Kraft & Distress Ink Picked Raspberry, Ripe Persimmon and Crushed Olive
Dies:  PTI Fall Florals, Mama Elephant Embellished Tag
Other:  White embossing powder



7 comments:

  1. Adore your homemade plaid! Great colors together, and the sweet floral tag is perfect! those sassy blooms are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is gorgeous! Beautiful stamping. I think turning those stripes into a plaid was a brilliant idea. And now I want Fall Florals, so no thanks to you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright, happy, and lovely card! It made me smile =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what gorgeous colors on a bright and cheery card. If I feel better tomorrow, I'm hoping to tackle this challenge using the Pure Poppy+White basics and pray the idea in my head works out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo pretty!! The plaid background you created is beautiful and I love all the elements!! Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete